Rica Honey Wax, 800ml
Nourish your skin with Honey wax by Rica.
Gentle care during depilation
Enjoy long-lasting smooth skin. Even the finest hairs are removed thoroughly with this warm wax by Rica and radiant smooth skin, for up to four weeks. The high-quality ingredients are from natural origin. When epilating with hot wax by Rica, your skin is maintained and well protected during hair removal. So you get beautiful smooth skin, which is supplied with key nutrients.
Honey wax by Rica at a glance:
- liposoluble wax honey
- Content: 800 ml
- with natural antiseptic
- suitable for all skin types
- for a gentle depilation with fleece strips
Reliable epilation with the power of naturep>The high-quality hot wax honey is primarily natural origin. The base consists of bee raw materials. Bee wax ensures a smooth texture and contains the natural antiseptics of pollen and propolis. So, a particularly gentle treatment is guaranteed. Honey soothes and nourishes the skin. The skin will moisturized. With the warm wax honey by RICA enjoy gentle care during epilation.
Liposoluble wax in the 800 ml can
You will receive the honey in the 800 ml can. The wax has a pleasant consistency that is easy to apply. Simply heat up the wax in your wax heater and apply a thin layer in the direction of hair growth. Press a fleece strip as close as possible to the skin on top of wax. Pull the skin tight with one hand, and with the other, pull the fleece strip off of the skin, against the direction of hair growth. Enjoy smooth and clean skin with Honey wax by RICA.
HOW TO USE
- Turn on the wax heater and put the jar or the refill in the proper position.
- Check that the wax has reached the exact fluidity for application.
- Clean the area to wax with Cotton Milk Pre-Epil Gel.
- Apply the wax in the direction of the hair growth.
- Apply the TNT strip over the wax and press with the hands.
- Pull off the TNT strip with one firm motion in the direction opposite to that of hair growth. (We recommend keeping the skin taut, motion must be parallel to the area being waxed, never pull back in a vertical direction).
- Remove any residual wax by applying the after-waxing products.
- After the pullback, red spots may appear on the client`s skin. This is a normal reaction of the hair bulb.
100 ml- 400 ml -800 ml