Rica Sugarwax,Watersoluable, 800 ml
Are you looking for a wax without preservatives? Then take a look at the Sugar Wax by RICA!
The best for skin prone to irritation
The sugar wax by RICA consists of 100% natural ingredients such as fructose and lemon juice and was developed without any preservatives. Thus, it is highly recommended for depilation of sensitive, delicate or prone to irritation skin and suitable for the treatment of sensitive parts of the body such as the face and genital area. The fresh lemon juice contained in the sugar wax by RICA has the highest level of vitamin C and strengthens the structure of capillaries. It also has a whitening effect on dark skin spots. The wax will be delivered in a prolific 800-ml can.
Sugar wax by RICA at a glance:
- Sugar wax in a can
- only natural ingredients
- without preservative substances
- suitable for sensitive skin
- Manufacturer: RICA Cosmetics
A natural treatment with a high enjoyment factor
The sugar wax by RICA is first heated to the maximum temperature in the wax heater, so that it becomes liquid. Then you can set the desired temperature at which you want to apply the wax. To apply the wax, you need a spatula, apply the wax in the direction of hair growth. Then place a fleece strip and press it firmly on the applicated area. You get the best results if you stretch the skin and remove the strip against the direction of hair growth. To remove wax residues simply rinse off with warm water and care for the skin after application, we recommend the use of a serum or emulsion sprays for after treatment.
Use natural products and treat yourself to the incredibly gentle and skin-friendly depilation with sugar wax by RICA. Sucrose, water, glucose, fructose and fresh citrus extract - is all you need for a successful depilation!
- Turn on the wax heater and put the jar or the refill in the proper position.
- Check that the wax has reached the exact fluidity for application.
- Clean the area to wax with Cotton Milk Pre-Epil Gel.
- Apply the wax in the direction of the hair growth.
- Apply the TNT strip over the wax and press with the hands.
- Pull off the TNT strip with one firm motion in the direction opposite to that of hair growth. (We recommend keeping the skin taut, motion must be parallel to the area being waxed, never pull back in a vertical direction).
- Remove any residual wax by water.
- After the pullback, red spots may appear on the clients skin. This is a normal reaction of the hair bulb.
400 ml -800 ml