Sugar Wax by Rica, Water Based, 400 ml
Enjoy natural hair removal and nourishment with Rica.
Skin-friendly sugar wax by Rica
Enjoy the pampering treatment of Vitamin C, enjoy the ease to rinse wax off with water, enjoy a sugary hair removal.
Natural waxing for sensitive skin
- with lemon juice
- no preservatives
- Strengthening the capillaries by vitamin C
- light whitening effect on skin patches
- unparalleled smoothness and softness
- soluble in water
- Content: 400 ml
Citrus Limonium for unparalleled smoothness
RICA sugar wax thrives on many properties with lemon juice. Its high vitamin content helps strengthen the walls of the superficial capillaries. Your skin looks firmer and more even. It also has a slightly brightening effect on skin blemishes and gives a sensational smoothness and softness of the skin thanks to its acid.
Thanks to the absence of preservatives is the RICA sugar wax for sensitive skin prone to allergies or irritation.
Simple and effective - waxing as usual
With Rica sugar wax you can remove those pesky little hairs. Heat is up in the heater to maximum temperature. When it has reached the desired liquid consistency, you can apply a thin layer with a spatula on the appropriate places. Then firmly press a fleece strip and then pull it off with one swift motion against the direction of hair growth. Hold the strip as close to as possible the skin. After you are done with the removal, you should rinse your skin of wax residue and grease with an appropriate after care product.
See also appropriate lotions or oils for the maintenance in our shop.
- Turn on the wax heater and put the jar or the refill in the proper position.
- Check that the wax has reached the exact fluidity for application.
- Clean the area to wax with Cotton Milk Pre-Epil Gel.
- Apply the wax in the direction of the hair growth.
- Apply the TNT strip over the wax and press with the hands.
- Pull off the TNT strip with one firm motion in the direction opposite to that of hair growth. (We recommend keeping the skin taut, motion must be parallel to the area being waxed, never pull back in a vertical direction).
- Remove any residual wax by water.
- After the pullback, red spots may appear on the client's skin. This is a normal reaction of the hair bulb.
400 ml -800 ml